POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Swimming Pool ( My first post ) : Swimming Pool ( My first post ) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Swimming Pool ( My first post )
From: Hans de Vries
Date: 24 Mar 2004 19:36:44
Message: <4062299c@news.povray.org>
I recently came back to PovRay after having used it way back in 1994.
(A variant on the chess board became the cover of a magazine).
I'm only now discovering all the features however, fantastic software.
My compliments!

Swimming Pool:

It uses simple isosurfaces for the flowers, grass and water combined
with appropriate image maps. The isosurfaces are acually almost the same,
all use f_noise3d as the function. The flowers use two iso surfaces.
Grass and Water are single isosurfaces.

Regards, Hans.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: